Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY ESSIE HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY

Twas the night before Halloween and not a sound was to be heard
I drank lots of brandy until my vision was blurred;

But hark! What’s this I see?
Its a horde of zombie and they’re coming for me!

Oh no, I cried, that’s scary, that’s no fun!
Lucky for me I put up a turret gun!

So off to the roof I stormed with fear and alarm
With lots of grenades to keep me from harm

They moaned, they groaned, they dragged their feet
The horde of zombies and my neighbour named Pete

Pete was bitten, oh – Pete was undead!
I cried a tear and shot him in the head

All Hallow’s Eve I defended my house
From zombies and ghouls and even my spouse

He had been turned, you see, his evil eyes glistened
I told him zombies were real and he should have listened

By morning I was tired, my ammo was low
The zombies kept coming even though they were slow

Luckily as the sun rose and my arms had grown numb
I saw the glint of tanks – the army had come!

They blasted the zombies with nary a thought,
Oh, golly, that’s the type of tank I should have bought!

Safe and sound now, my life is still in tact
But zombies are real, children, and that’s a fact.

8 comments:

  1. That, my friend, is awesome! Made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to read this to my children some day... or my sisters child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still follow your blog, I still think it's awesome and I still think you are awesome!
    Tell Sweeny I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Denise. This is going to be the word of caution I tell all of my little kids/nieces/nephews/whatevers in the future. Zombies need to be feared! FEARED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Zombies" DO NOT EXIST!!! - SD

    ReplyDelete
  6. SD, how do you explain the South African politicians then?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this is a nice post and very timely to add some creepiness to the coming nights. Now I have the perfect story to tell kids this coming Halloween!

    ReplyDelete