Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I replaced my husband with a smiley face. I should have done it years agoooo.

DW is being a huge idiot about the blog...something about public humiliation and using his details without his consent. He said he's going to sue me because it's an invasion of privacy and might wreck his music career in the future but I think it's because during a heated argument I told him that I fed him the steak I had dropped on the floor earlier.

So I've decided to erase the whole incident of our marriage and pretend that I married a man called WD instead. And he's AWESOME. I've created visual aids for you because I'm such a genius at Photoshop.

Ah, here is me and WD. Eating cake on our wedding day.


He's a musician too. Only GOOD at it.


WD and myself on a date.


Dressed up as Corpse Bride for Halloween.


Valentine's Day


In addition, his hobbies include washing dishes and telling me I'm wonderful.



Oh, and that's what he looks like shirtless.

I love you WD. I'm so glad that humorless moron I was married to before was torn apart by rabid owls in that freak accident. I know it was a gruesome, painful death and most of his organs are still scattered in the pine trees behind the house but I'd like to think it meant something.

7 comments:

  1. Oh WD is wonderful!! And you look HOT in that Valentine's Day picture by the way. Hope sex with a smiley isn't too weird...

    Also, is DW for real? Tell him to grow up and get over himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least mine is anonymous, but people STILL get pissed off! And I don't even give details! DW needs to stop being such a whiny baby, much like the a-holes in my life who send me angry emails.

    Congrats on your hot smily friend. Does he have a single brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is cute..... kick DW to the curb.
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men need to learn to have a sense of humor. Good luck on your "new" relationship. I'm sure he won't have problems with you blogging super personal private matters of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete