Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The first sign that your gene pool needs chlorine


I just got a frantic call at work from my husband, DW.


DW: Why the fuck isn't my computer working?


Essie: Oh, yeah, wait...remember when we had the power failure...?


DW: I don't want to know WHY it's not working, I want you to tell me how to switch it on!!


Essie: You don't have to yell at me. I was just telling you that last week when the power kept tripping...


DW (hysterical girly voice): This is exactly WHY I don't want you working on my stuff, you break everything...now how the hell am I supposed to fix this, I need...


Essie: I'm trying to explain to you...


DW: I have invoices! I have things to do! I've just wasted half an hour disassembling this thing because YOU have to...


Essie (screaming): IT'S UNPLUGGED MORON!!!


DW (hangs up)


How I love our little talks.


No comments:

Post a Comment