Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pour me over tuna, I've melted

In general, I like to blog because of my low self-esteem. When people follow me I feel like I’m liked. Last week, Blogger had technical difficulties, and no one’s comments showed on my site. I kept going back compulsively to check and then I started uploading posts like crazy. The gist of my internal dialogue was: “See, I’m funny? You don’t like that? That’s Ok...how about this...? No? No comment love? Um...Ok...just give me a second...we can laugh again, I swear! Don’t leave meeee....”

Also I realized with shock and horror than DW is getting more friends than I have on Facebook. I can’t allow that because he is the only person in my life that I feel superior to. But that’s OK, I’ve just added a whole bunch of people from the Horny Asian College Boys group. That should put up my stats a little.

Game set and match, DW! Or whatever. Actually I don’t know any sports terms...where is that from, tennis? When did I see tennis? My God, I was drunk last night. Who gets drunk and watches tennis? I’m so pathetic.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I know how you feel.

    Don't worry, you stop caring eventually. Then you'll just want cool people to like you so you start giving them awards. Then you obsess over that person until they put the award somewhere. And when they actually come to your blog and comment you're like WOW and then you feel like you have to impress them and I think I'm going to make you another award. And then another one. And another one. Until you love me.

    The word verification was iness. In Ess. Kinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you already for the In Ess comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! My life goal is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you crazy lady. it's like you're inside my head! When I get drunk I usually watch rugby. There's something hot about grown ass men beating each other up. Plus the guys are usually jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get drunk and watch glee or other musicalesque things. My singing then becomes horrible, out of tune, and much louder with each beverage. At least with tennis you look normal yelling at the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to be Wii tennis.

    That shit is AWESOME when you're drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete