Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Belle du Essie

I've been going through a Belle du Jour phase because I've stumbled on a great blog called Mounting and Counting about a great girl who's living a double life as a stripper. I've even decided to come up with a sexier persona for myself.


Belle du Essie is sexy, smart, sophisticated. Always make-upped and perfect. Aloof. Graceful.
I bet she's never hung onto the bumper of someone's car screaming "Love me, love me".

Only one problem:



Meh. It was good while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if the person we see in our minds was also the person looking back at us from the mirror? Then again... I know some days I feel like I look like death personified and if that was what I actually looked like I'd have a lot less friend. Yay for feelin' sexy, even for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete