What do you get the man who has everything? Don't know how to spend the hard-earned money your mom sneaks to you when you sneak in your laundry?
Here are the top 7 gifts to give your dad this year...he'll be speechless!
1. Fresh Balls: ball sweat reducing lotion. Check out the promotional video (no, really!) on http://www.sofreshsodry.com/products/fresh-balls/ There is also a His/Hers pack for Christmases and anniversaries. But speaking as a woman, I think it’s safe to say that your lady is going to be offended if you give her a bottle of ball lotion.
2. The Orgasmo Clock. It wakes you up with the sound of a woman orgasming. Although in my experience, that’s usually the sound that gives a guy permission to go to sleep, not wake up.
3. The Smug Mug. See attached picture. Can you imagine your daddy waking up to something to that in the middle of the night? Hope his PST from his military days doesn't flare up too bad.
4. Bling Your Bitch – no, no, not your mom. It’s a line of designer dog collars. As seen on Oprah!
5. A beer mug made out of bacon. 'Nuff said.
6. A Zombie pinup. Where Beauty Eats Brains! You can buy this year's edition from the friendly folks of http://www.myzombiepinup.com/. Boy, the zombie modelling world has really taken off!
7. Pornogami. Apparently it's the "Ancient Art of Erotic Paper Folding". Now you know what Sun Tzu did on a rainy day.
And on a side note I'd like to wish my dad a very happy father's day. You are the best dad in the world, and I love you.